Complaint for Violation of Deed Restriction

Please download and complete the form below and send it to:

Attn: Deed Restriction Committee
P.O. Box 64123
Tucson, AZ, 85728-4123

Click here to download the form.

Animal Waste/Noise Complaints

If you have a complaint about a barking or unleashed dog, please contact the appropriate Pima County department for further information. The article below provides detailed information (including contact phone numbers) regarding leash laws, barking dogs, animal waste, and licensing and vaccinating your pet, as well as the CFHA’s CRRs pertaining to animals.

Click here to view the article.