Lost a Pet? Found a Pet?

We would love to help a furry family member find his or her way home. Please use the form below to contact the HOA. We’ll send an email alert to all homeowners. Provide a description of the pet and any other pertinent information - collar, tags, etc, -to assist in reuniting the pet with the owner.

In addition to contacting your HOA, you may want to call the Humane Society of Southern Arizona (327-6088 or 321-3704, ext. 111) or Pima Animal Care Center (243-5900). Both have a lost and found staff member to assist you. A nearby veterinarian also may be able to scan the pet for a microchip which identifies the owner.

Lost or Found *
Name *
Phone *
Please describe the pet and list any other helpful information.
Photo *

Mutt-mitts Dispensers

Paid for by membership dues, several dog waste bag dispensers are located in strategic places throughout the neighborhood. These help dog walkers clean up after their pets and reduce the amount of animal waste on our streets.



Animal Waste/Noise Complaints

If you have a complaint about a barking or unleashed dog, please contact the appropriate Pima County department for further information. The article below provides detailed information (including contact phone numbers) regarding leash laws, barking dogs, animal waste, and licensing and vaccinating your pet, as well as the CFHA’s CRRs pertaining to animals.

Click here to view the article.